Antioch International Christian Fellowship is an independent, non-denominational Christian Ministry. People from various church backgrounds attend this fellowship. One of our goals is to effectively teach the Word of God to you. We want you to know what the Bible teaches and how to apply Biblical truths to your daily life. You will discover that our praise and worship service is not very formal. We sincerely seek to meet with God: to honor His presence, to better understand and obey His Word, and to know Him better on a personal basis. We trust the praise and worship service will help strengthen your relationship with the Lord.
- … that the Holy Bible is the Word of the living God; true, immutable, steadfast, and un-changeable. (II Tim.3:16-17)
- … that there is but one true and living God; and that in the unity of the Godhead there are three, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Is 43:10, I John 5:7)
- … that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, for the Just for the unjust; freely, and by divine appointment of the Father, taking the sinner’s place fully paying his penalty. (Titus 2:14)
- … that upon sincere repentance, godly sorrow for sin, and a wholehearted acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ, they who call upon Him may be justified by faith, through His precious blood. (I John 1:9, Rom.5:1,2)
- … that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is the incoming of the promised Comforter in mighty and glorious fullness to endue the believer with power from on high; to glorify and exalt the Lord Jesus. (Acts1:5, 8; Acts 2:4)
- … that divine healing is the power of the Lord Jesus Christ to heal the sick and the afflicted in answer to believing prayer. (James 5:14-16)
- … that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent; that He will descend from Heaven in the clouds of glory. (I Thess. 4:16, 17)
- … that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Heb. 13:8)
Antioch International Christian Fellowship was started in December 1995 as a ministry to the Filipino people in Jeonju. This was a ministry of the Korean people of Antioch Church to the foreign community of Jeonju. Slowly this ministry began to grow into what it is today.
- 2005-2011 : Troy Russell joined as a volunteer pastor with his family
- 2006-2008 : Bill Vorhees was the first full-time foreign pastor on staff at Antioch Church
- 2009-2013 : Georgia Bryant joined the staff of Antioch Church as a missionary intern
- 2008-present: Pastor Ho Jae Bum and Brian Kilduff joined the AICF staff as volunteer pastors